50 Years of Service
On June 6th, 2015, the Jeanne Lynn Dancers performed in our 50th annual performance, “We’re Golden.” This event was held at the Mahaffey Theater and was enjoyed by all!
When Jean Hall established her studio in 1965, she had a vision and passion that she passed on to thousands of students over the years. Although Jean sold the studio to a long-time student, teacher, and
friend, Amy Martin, in 2006, she continues to teach and lend her expertise to the studio.
The diverse and dedicated staff at the Jeanne Lynn Dance Studio continues to train students in all genres of dance with love and passion. Please contact us if you would like additional information.
Top Awards @
KAR National Dance
• Top Awards at 2014 KAR National Dance Competition in Orlando, FL
• Top Elite Duo/Trio - Kaylee and Ruth
• Top Secondary Small Group - Silence
• Top Secondary Solo - Faythe
• Top Secondary Duo/Trio - Ashley and Noelle
• Top Primary Solo - Alexis
Contact us to register and to browse our dance events calendar.